What is Tamiflu and Tamiflu Product NDC number? Below is the most updated information on the Product NDC number 0004-0800 – Tamiflu drug (oseltamivir phosphate). Medical Code Data provides all information of this drug products including NDC product code, labeler name, dosage form & certification date.
What is Tamiflu?
Tamiflu is a HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG labeled by Genentech, Inc.. Tamiflu, commonly known as oseltamivir phosphate, is assigned Product NDC number 0004-0800. Tamiflu is marketed under the NDA category with application number NDA021087. Tamiflu‘s dosage form is CAPSULE and is administered via ORAL form.
- Proprietary Name / Trade Name: Tamiflu
- Non Proprietary Name / Generic Name: oseltamivir phosphate
- Product Type Name: HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG
- Proprietary Name Suffix:
Uses & dosage information
- Dosage Form Name: CAPSULE
- Route Name: ORAL
- Substance Name: OSELTAMIVIR PHOSPHATE
- Active strength Number: 75
- Active Strength Unit: mg/1
- Pharm Classes:
We are updating more information on uses, dosage, side effects, warnings, reviews and pictures of Tamiflu (generic name Tamiflu) – Product NDC number 0004-0800 . Please visit MedCodeData.com frequently to get the most updated information
- Marketing Category Name: NDA
- Labeler Name: Genentech, Inc.
- NDC Exclude Flag: N
- FDA Public: Approved (Please Visit FDA for latest update)
- Product ID: 0004-0800_8bb72968-5439-4995-a056-188d4d16bb6d
- Product NDC Number: 0004-0800
- Application Number: NDA021087
- Start Marketing Date: 1999-10-27
- End Marketing Date:–
- Listing Record Certified Through: 2019-12-31
Above are up-to-date information of Tamiflu – 0004-0800. There are no other drug products that have the same NDC identifier number. You can lookup more NDC number by clicking here
Useful information of the NDC Directory by FDA
What is NDC?
How is the NDC formatted?
Important notes regarding NDC
- Assignment of an NDC number does not in any way denote FDA approval of the product.