ICD 10 CM Codes 2018 update 2019
- ICD 10 CM New Codes
- ICD 10 CM Revised Codes
- ICD 10 CM Deleted Codes
- ICD 10 CM Billable/Specific Codes
- ICD 10 CM Non-Billable/Non-Specific Codes
ICD-10-CM Indexes 2018 update 2019
ICD-10-CM Tables 2018 update 2019
Convert ICD-10-CM <-> ICD-9-CM Codes
Diagnostic Related Groups (v36.0)
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- ICD 10 CM Newborn Codes
- ICD 10 CM Pediatric Codes
- ICD 10 CM Adult Codes
- ICD 10 CM Maternity Codes
- ICD 10 CM Female Only Diagnosis Codes
- ICD 10 CM Male Only Diagnosis Codes
- ICD 10 CM Manifestation Codes
- ICD 10 CM POA Exempt Codes
- ICD 10 CM Questionable Admission Codes
Introduction to ICD-10-CM Code
The International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM) is a clinical system to classify all diseases, injuries, diagnosis and other health problems in the US according to predetermined criteria. The system includes more than 68,000 codes and it is used by physicians, health care providers and professionals for medical information report, documentation and billing purposes.
The ICD-10-CM is a modification version maintained by The US National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) from the original World Health Organization (WHO)’s ICD-10 system. Other ICD-10’s version used in the US is the ICD-10-PCS which specifies inpatient procedures.
ICD-10-CM offers more detailed data on diagnosis and allows for accommodating addition of codes to reflect new diseases compared to the older version ICD-9.